Wednesday 23 July 2014

New Funny Quotes Funny Quotes About Life About Friends and Sayings About School Tumblr for Kids Tagalog Photos Pics

About New Funny Quotes

Source link Google.com.pk
“There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva.”
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
 I love walking in the rain because no one can see me crying.closequote
- Rowan Atkinson
These words are like knives and often leave scarsclosequote
- Panic! At The Disco, This Is
openquote All human born intilligently and they are still intilligent but according to their lifestyle, idea favour them
f a person finds the negative people in his network, then he needs to mind or mend his own nature than others for his basic grounding decides only the level of acidic or toxic surrounding
    Overwhelmed I say goodbye.
As the pages turn I say goodbye. closequote
- Disciple, The Ballad Of St
 When you think and feel you have hit rock bottom of your pathetic life , the only way to truly know is dive head first into the blackness and pray you snap your neck on the bottom
 I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone.
I long for that feeling to not feel at all.
The higher I get, the lower I'll sink.
I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim
FORGIVING is FOR GIVING to others and if it is meant FOR GETTING to ourselves then should it not be termed as FORGETTING ourselve
hey say It's not over till the fat lady sings," Krillin.
"I think she just hummed a few notes," Vegeta.closequote
- Vegeta And Krillin-dbz
If a person’s life objective has been endorsed by his inner call, then he is bound to repeatedly fail and fall for he is scaling up the wall which is very tall and that’s not an easy job for anyone at all.closequote
- Anuj Somany
TRUST YOURSELF THAT YOU'LL LIVE.. THEN YOU'LL GONNA DIE.
A man commented to his lunch companion: My wife had a funny dream last night. She dreamed she'd married a millionaire. You're lucky, sighed the companion. My wife dreams that in the daytime.God writes a lot of comedy... the trouble is, he's stuck with so many bad actors who don't know how to play funny.
"You support gay rights so u must be gay"Kindly enjoy cool funny sayings and quotes ..

Hope is a good thing - maybe the best thing, and no good thing ever dies

You can't deny laughter, when it comes, it plops down in your favorite chair and stays as long as it wants. -Stephen King

Never underestimate the power of an extremely pissed off woman - Anonymous

I try not to laugh at my own jokes, but we all know i am hilarious. - Anonymous

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Its just that yours is stupid.

When i am reading book and someone asks what i am reading, i never answer them. I just hold up the cover for them. - Anonymous

I would retaliate against your snotty remarks, but since you resemble a garden gnome, i would say the joke is on you.

If you're not good santa doesn't bring you many presents. Like, if you kill someone - that's pretty bad. Then you only get a yayo.

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.. but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, Man, that was fun.

A guy make s a woman come, it is a talent.. A woman makes a guy come, its a - See more at: I support animal rights, do I look like an alpaca to you?
If I had a dollar for every time someone spelled my name wrong, I could pay for college, semester abroad, a new car, and a mansion in cash.
You actually need to value someone's opinion to really care about it and
What if Netflix doubled as a dating service like "here are 7 other singles that watched Supernatural for 8 hours straight"When you go to the fridge after a day at school-
I don't care

New Funny Quotes  Funny Quotes About Life About Friends and Sayings About School Tumblr for Kids Tagalog Photos Pics

New Funny Quotes  Funny Quotes About Life About Friends and Sayings About School Tumblr for Kids Tagalog Photos Pics 

New Funny Quotes  Funny Quotes About Life About Friends and Sayings About School Tumblr for Kids Tagalog Photos Pics 

New Funny Quotes  Funny Quotes About Life About Friends and Sayings About School Tumblr for Kids Tagalog Photos Pics 

New Funny Quotes  Funny Quotes About Life About Friends and Sayings About School Tumblr for Kids Tagalog Photos Pics 

New Funny Quotes  Funny Quotes About Life About Friends and Sayings About School Tumblr for Kids Tagalog Photos Pics 

New Funny Quotes  Funny Quotes About Life About Friends and Sayings About School Tumblr for Kids Tagalog Photos Pics 

New Funny Quotes  Funny Quotes About Life About Friends and Sayings About School Tumblr for Kids Tagalog Photos Pics 

New Funny Quotes  Funny Quotes About Life About Friends and Sayings About School Tumblr for Kids Tagalog Photos Pics 

New Funny Quotes  Funny Quotes About Life About Friends and Sayings About School Tumblr for Kids Tagalog Photos Pics 

New Funny Quotes  Funny Quotes About Life About Friends and Sayings About School Tumblr for Kids Tagalog Photos Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment