About Funny Quotes About FriendshipSource link Google.com.pk
My friends tell me I have an intimacy problem. But they don't really know me.
- Garry Shandling
True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."
- Charles Caleb Colton
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin
"My friends are my estate."
- Emily Dickinson
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
A friend is one who walks in when others walk out."
"A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else."
- Len Wein
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
- Sent by Donna Roberts
"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."
- Sent by Lysha
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."
- Albert Camus
"A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more."
- Sent by Jasmine Fitzwilliam
"Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise."
- Author Unknown
"Every person is a new door to a different world."
- from movie "Six Degrees of Seperation"
"It takes a long time to grow an old friend."
- by John Leonard
"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."
- Elbert Hubard
"I get by with a little help from my friends."
- John Lennon
"Two may talk together under the same roof for many years, yet never really meet; and two others at first speech are old friends."
- Mary Catherwood
"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival."
- C. S. Lewis
"I might give my life for my friend, but he had better not ask me to do up a parcel."
- Logan Pearsall Smith
"The better part of one's life consists of his friendships.
- Abraham Lincoln
"One's best friend is oneself."
- Author Unknown
"A Friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway!!!"
- Author Unknown
"To be depressed is to be lonely; to have a friend is to be happy..."
"I can trust my friends. These people force me to examine, encourage me to grow."
"No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever."
- Francois Mocuriac
"Truth and tears clear the way to a deep and lasting friendship.
True friendship is never serene."
- Mariede Svign
"Friends are God's way of taking care of us.
It's the friends you can call up at 4am that matter."
- Marlene Dietrick
"A friend is a gift you give yourself."
- Robert Louis Stevenson
"Friend - a person known well to another and regarded with liking, affection and loyalty."
- Collins English Dictionary
"A new friendship is like an unripened fruit - it may become either an orange or a lemon"
- Emma Stacey
"Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend's success."
- Oscar Wilde
"Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried,
Grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel;
But do not dull thy palm with entertainment
Of each new-hatch'd, unfledg'd comrade."
- William Shakespeare
2. The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist.
- Aaron Machado
3. My wife ran off with my best friend, and I sure do miss him.
- Country song title
4. Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway.
- Greg Tamblyn
5. Facebook's new relationship status option: "No longer able to interact with actual people”
- Andy Borowit
6. An old friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body.
- Jim Hayes
7. Love is blind; friendship tries not to notice.
- Otto von Bismarck
8. Friends: people who borrow my books and set wet glasses on them.
- A.E. Houseman
9. Love is only chatter, friends are all that matter.
- Gelett Burgess
10. It is important for our friends to believe that we are unreservedly frank with them, and important to friendship that we are not.
- Mignon McLaughlin
only have as many animals as the ecosystem can support and you only have as many friends as you can tolerate the bitching of.
- Randy K. Milholland
14. True friends are those who, when you make a fool of yourself, don't believe that this condition is permanent.
- Erwin T. Randall
15. If you are friends with the wrong people, Google+ autocorrects them
- Andy Borowitz
16. Friends are what God gives you to make up for your family.
- Bruce White
17. I don’t like half the folks I love.
- Paul Thorn
18. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
- Bernard Meltzer
19. I lost my Christmas list and now I can’t remember who my friends are.
20. I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
- Bilbo Baggins (J. R. R. Tolkien)
I was the kid next door's imaginary friend.
- Emo Philips
22. A real friend is the guy who goes first when the fishing tales break out.
23. You want a friend in Washington? Get a dog.
- Harry S. Truman
24. Friends are great. Friends are wonderful. Friends who can cook are like winning the lottery.
- Greg Tamblyn
25. I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places.
- Mark Twain
26. A true friend is one who lets his grass grow as tall as his neighbor’s.
27. If you lend a friend five dollars and never see him again, it was worth it.
28. I bet dying vultures have lots of awkward moments with their friends.
- Guy Endore-Kaiser
29. A friend not in need is a friend indeed.
30. A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Wo