About Funny Work QuotesSource link Google.com.pk
Work it a big deal hate it buddy just fun men ok boy lets do the fun for fun close work buddy
Have you read The Dilbert Principle ? The iconic comic book about the workplace? Creator Scott Adams gives you a humorous perspective of office life. The madcap nonsense you read about in the book may not just be fertile imagination. It is probably closer to reality than you realize.
If you catch the latest gossip near the office coffee machine, you know that your workplace is a breeding ground for cringe-worthy stupidities. People at your workplace are constantly tripping over their words all the time.
Here's an outrageous incident. My colleague and I were interviewing new candidates for the post of a relationship manager. An enthusiastic job applicant walked into the office, shook hands with me, turned to my female colleague, and said, "My congratulations! I just heard that your mother expired!" We were aghast, and I could see my colleague go hot under the collar. Then the goofy idiot said, "Oh, I meant to say 'My condolences!' I'm sorry sir."
* The closest to perfection a person ever comes is when he fills out a job application form. ~ Stanley J. Randall
Workplace humor is very popular. The famous TV series Outsourced or The Office are classic comedies that show how different people interact at office. Sometimes, funny incidents take place innocently. For instance, when on Boss' Day , you organize a surprise party for your boss. After crouching behind his desk for an hour, you learn that your boss is out of town!
Life at the workplace can be dreary without humor. When people are enthusiastic, the workplace ambience becomes fun . You look forward to meeting your friends at work. You enjoy the casual camaraderie among your colleagues. The teamwork improves productivity and work performance. Employers must ensure that the workplace has a vibrant atmosphere where employees share their joys and sorrows as if they are one big family.
In this collection of funny work quotes, glimpse the lighter side of work-life. Share these with your colleagues and superiors to create an upbeat environment in yo
Funny situations also occur when people at your workplace choose to play a prank on you. On April Fool's Day , look out for colleagues who would want to play a prank. Scrutinize your work desk, drawers or files for suspicious looking things. Avoid eating the delicious pie on your table, lest it is made of soap or worse.
* The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play. ~ Arnold Toynbee
* A Mission Statement is a dense slab of words that a large organization produces when it needs to establish that its workers are not just sitting around downloading Internet porn. ~ Dave Barry
* Monday is a lame way to spend 1/7 of your life. ~ Anonymous
* A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B. ~ "Fats" Domino
* Find a job you like and you add five days to every week. ~ H. Jackson Browne
* Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats. ~ Howard Aiken
* The number one sign you have nothing to do at work: The 4th Division of Paperclips has overrun the Pushpin Infantry and General White-Out has called for a new skirmish. ~ Fred Barling, "Humorscope"
* If a train station is where the train stops, what's a work station? ~ Anonymous
* Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties. ~ Doug Larson
* Many people quit looking for work when they find a job. ~ Anonymous
* Executive ability is deciding quickly and getting somebody else to do the work. ~ John G. Pollard
* Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. ~ Robert Orben
* If you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-a$$ed. That's the American way. ~ Homer Simpson, The Simpsons ~ Let's see: half-a$$ed pay = half-a$$ed work or the old proverb: If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.