About Funny Quotes For The DaySource link Google.com.pk
If you feel like doing some work, sit down and wait…
The feeling does go away.”
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask?"
“There are many who dare not kill themselves for fear of what the neighbors will say.”
“Don’t ever wrestle with a pig.
You'll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it.”
“If you drop a white glove into the mud, the glove will get muddy. But the mud will never get glovey.”
“If you need a helping hand, there is one at the end of your arm.”~Audrey Hepburn
“If you live to be a hundred. I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.”
~Winnie the Pooh
Fireflies! They wander into your life unexpectedly and make it a little bit brighter.
2. When an animal is tame enough to eat food right out of your hand.
3. Picking and eating fresh fruits right off the tree.
4. Watching a baby smile.
5. The bittersweet emotions that rush through your body on the very last day of high school.
6. Kissing in the rain.
7. The feeling of cool morning grass under your bare feet when you walk out to get the newspaper at sunrise.
8. The sound and sight of ocean waves.
9. The feeling you get inside when you go out of your way to make someone's day a little brighter.
10. A good photograph of a special moment.
11. A rainbow breaking through the storm clouds on a calm, rainy summer afternoon.
12. The exhilarating rush of adolescent love.
13. Sharing a good laugh with friends and family.
14. The awesomeness of skipping rocks across water.
15. The soothing comfort of an old familiar smell.
16. A first kiss. The sweet rush of butterflies in your tummy when you kiss someone special for the very first time.
17. The surreal beauty of watching lightning strikes in the distance.
18. An unexpected compliment.
19. The joy of telling an interesting true story.
20. When the song on the radio ends right as you pull into the driveway.
21. Laying in bed wrapped up all warm while it's cold, raining and windy outside.
22. The feeling you get when you uncover schoolwork from elementary school while cleaning out your closet.
23. Watching the sunrise on a quiet Sunday morning while the rest of the neighborhood is still sleeping.
24. Being told "I love you" for the first time.
25. Meeting someone you just can't get out of your mind.
26. The excitement of making a wish at 11:11.
27. Long, crazy college road trips with your friends and the memories they create.
28. The eerie silence between the flash of lightning and the crack of thunder.
29. Taking a running start and then sliding across a tile floor in your socks.
30. Having the place to yourself and singing aloud at the top of your lungs.
31. Waking up to find your cat asleep on your stomach, purring loudly.
32. The excitement of traveling outside of your country for the very first time.
33. When a popular song on the radio actually has meaningful lyrics that you can totally relate to.
34. Amazing talents you are born with. Like the mind of a genius or the voice of an angel.
35. Making momentary eye contact with a cute stranger.
36. The feeling you get when you're at the top of the roller coaster and know you're about to plummet.
“If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.”~Earl Wilson
“What happens to the hole when the cheese is gone?”
“The tooth fairy teaches children that they can sell body parts for money.”
“In God we trust. All others bring data.”
~Dr. Edwards Deming
“I have enough money to last me the rest of my life. Unless I buy something.”
“I like work; it fascinates me, I can sit back and look at it for hours.”
~Jerome K. Jerome
“If it weren't for my lawyer, I'd still be in prison. It went a lot faster with two people digging.”
“In mathematics, you don’t understand things, you just get used to them.”
~Johann Von Neumann
“A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.”
“After one look at this planet, any visitor from outer space would say: ‘I want to see the manager’.”
~William S. Burroughts
“A conclusion is the place where you get tired thinking.”
~Martin H. Fischer
“I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that’s just the way I am.”
“Time is that quality of nature which keeps events from happening all at once. Lately, it doesn’t seem to be working.”
“Why does the air force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we’ve been bombing over the years been complaining?”
“Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.”
“This sentence contradicts itself…
No actually it doesn’t.”
“Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.”
“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.”
“War isn't about dying for your country. It’s about making the other bastard die for his.”
“By the time you figure out all of life’s answers, they’ll change the questions.”
“It’s a mystery of parenthood that your son can give mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to a stray, worm-riddled dog, share a piece of re-chewed gum from a kid with bronchitis and pick his nose and eat it on a regular basis, yet won't sit next to his sister because of ‘Girl Germs’.”